Friday 17 March 2017

A tough decision...


People have to make tough decisions everyday. For me, mine was choosing to continue my dream career and travel to England to film the biggest set of films ever or stay here and peruse having my dream family. If I left I gave up on everything back home. Dad, Dean,Skyler and so much more. But if I stayed here everything I had worked for my life would all go down the drain. I paced my room as my mind whizzed to places I didn't even know existed. Dean had been writing all day and had asked me about fifteen million times if I was okay. I loved him so much. I was twenty-two and had the rest of my life to live but mum had shown me that life goes so easily.  I perched down on the end of the bed and let out a long sigh. My eyes wondered to the window and I it hit me. Why on earth would I give up this amazing world I currently lived in for a small little dream. I had family and friends here. I glanced down to my stomach and whispered "When am I going to tel Dean about you?" I found out I was pregnant a couple days ago and I wanted to tell Dean in a special way...

No comments:

Post a Comment